Are you interested in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU)? Do you want to find out the complete list of courses offered and their admission requirements?
This post focuses on the complete list of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) courses. Below are the admission requirements and the list of courses offered at ATBU.
ABU Zaria Admission Requirements
The general entry requirements for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates to first-degree programs are as follows.
- Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) as their choice of institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration
- UTME Candidates Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the JAMB Examination
- Candidates for the UTME must have earned at least five O’ level credits in relevant disciplines, including English and mathematics, at the GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or recognized equivalents in no more than two sittings.
- The Direct Entry Candidate needs to have At least five (5) subjects must have been passed in no more than two sittings, with at least two of those subjects having to be at the principal/advanced level of the G.C.E. and the remaining three having to be at the credit level of the SSC/GCE O/Level; no subject may be counted at both the Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
- Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates should note that Credit in Mathematics is for all Science Based Courses.
- Candidate must be at least 16 years of age.
List Of Available Courses Offered by ABU Zaria
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) invites applications from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for consideration for admission into the listed Undergraduate first degree courses.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND MANAGEMENT
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE ART
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- GLASS TECHNOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ISLAMIC/SHARIA LAW
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MINING ENGINEERING
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- TEXTILE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- THEATRE AND PERFORMING ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- WATER RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
NOTE: Please Don’t forget to check; we will keep you updated on new programs.
At this point, we assume you have gotten all the information on the courses offered at ABU and the Admission requirements.
We do hope that this information has proved helpful.
We at RealMina wish everyone good luck in their academic pursuit.