Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) course registration deadline for 2022/2023 has been released.
If you are a student on ABU, you should start registering for your courses both online and in your department.
Not registering for your courses before the stated deadline means that you will not be able to get grades even after participating in continuous assessment (CA) and exams.
When is ABU Online Course Registration Deadline
The ABU online course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is on the 4th of May 2022.
It is advisable for you to register for your courses as early as possible.
When is ABU Departmental Course Registration Deadline
The ABU departmental course registration deadline for the 2022/2023 academic session is not specified.
ABU Course Registration Procedure
- Log on to the SIS portal reg.abudlc.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password (you should have received this via email)
- Change the password to your preferred password (Note that it should be alphanumeric, between 8-12 characters with no special characters)
- Once you are able to log in to the portal, on the left side, click on TRANSACTION, then click on FEES
- Register all courses you are meant to take this semester by checking them which automatically calculates your total for you
- Click on pay fees and you will be redirected to a web payment page.
- Enter your card details (Mastercard/Verve Card)