The Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Pre-degree admission form for 2022/2023 academic session.
The Centre for Diploma and Pre-Degree studies of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) is inviting suitable candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session pre-degree programmes.
AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Important Information
- Admission into the 100 levels from Pre-degree is not automatic.
- Pre-degree candidates must take the 2023 UTME and obtain the minimum pass mark of UTME for the University, as agreed upon by the University.
- Candid admission will depend on their Weighted Average in the two semesters, the UTME score, and their ranking concerning the cut-off marks for the chosen courses.
- Any candidate who did not satisfy all the above conditions and still goes on to pay school fees into the university’s Account would forfeit such fund.
How to Apply for AAUA Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Create an account
- Make a payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate an invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY.
- After payment to the bank and obtaining a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment; after then, you be allowed to fill out the application form.
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately.
- Please print your acknowledgment and await SMS for your admission information on the phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOG OUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
NOTE: For further inquiries, please contact the Pre-Degree support team through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08067646215; 08034025568; 08054326690.