I MATTER Scholarship 2022/2023 aims at helping students facing financial challenges to achieve their academic dreams by providing them with financial support. The recipients of this scholarship are selected based on the applicant’s demonstrated academic achievement, community service involvement, verbal communication skills, resume, and reference letter. VILLA is seeking to reward high school seniors based upon the skills mentioned.
The I MATTER SCHOLARSHIP is proudly sponsored by The VILLA Store (USA). The VILLA “I Matter” Scholarship will provide tuition assistance to graduating seniors enrolling in an accredited undergraduate program in the fall.
Selection Criteria: The recipients of this scholarship are selected based on the applicant’s demonstrated academic achievement, community service involvement, verbal communication skills, resume, and reference letter.
Award Value: The winning students will receive $5,000 each.
Level and Area of Studies: Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study: In the United States of America.
Here are more scholarships like this you might like:
BW Offshore Undergraduate Scholarship
Caleb University Undergraduate Scholarship
Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship
Green Energy International Limited Scholarship
InstaTopGram Digital Marketing Scholarship
I MATTER Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria
- Current high school seniors attending school in a metropolitan area with a VILLA store
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Carrying a minimum 2.5 GPA at the time of application
- Accepted to and enrolled full-time in an accredited U.S. undergraduate program for fall
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
All candidates are required to submit the materials as follow:
1. Submit high school transcripts.
2. Submit two letters of recommendation. Letters from relatives will not be accepted.
3. Submit a typewritten resume (12 point font) detailing education, work experience (if applicable), accolades, achievements, extra-curricular activities, and community service/involvement.
4. Submit 1-2 page essay on the following topic: In the wake of many racially stemmed incidents, individuals have supported various causes through the use of social media.
Do you think this is a viable strategy for expressing one’s views? If yes, how can this strategy be implemented, and what are the advantages? If no, why not, and what are the disadvantages?
Also, provide other strategies that can be explored, and provide insight on how these strategies can be implemented, in order for young people to properly express their voice.
The application deadline for this scholarship opportunity falls out most at the same time every year: March 31st.
For more updates, Like, Share and Suscribe to RM Blog.
Want Scholarship Abroad?
Get the latest scholarship update straight to your email.
Leave a Comment