Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to notify all candidates that participated in the Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) admission screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded to the university website.
- Go to the TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After login, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
According to TASUED management, ‘we have upgraded the automation of our admission process with the integration of auto-generated SMS/eMail alert system to notify Applicants on the stages and decision on their application. No batch release of Admission List, it’s now as it is processed. The process is on Auto-Gear!‘
Congratulations to all the newly admitted candidates.