Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to let all candidates that applied and participated in the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) know that the management of the University has released the names of candidates given provisional admission into the University’s degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the IAUE post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check FUNAAB Admission List
- Go to FUNAAB admission status checking portal at https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/2021/login.php
- Supply your Registration Number in the required column
- Click on Login
- Your Admission status will show on the next page with “Congratulations”.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, FUNAAB prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUNAAB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUNAAB 2021/2022 academic session admission list.