Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to let the general public know that the management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) formerly Anambra State University (ANSU) has commenced with the sale of its Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as well as its Direct Entry (DE) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Register for ANSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration commences on Thursday 4th November 2021.
Post-UTME Registration Process:
- Click on https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2021/2022 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete Date of Birth and other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centers, not ordinary business centers.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgment Slip
Direct Entry Candidates for 2021/2022 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2021/2022 direct entry application)
Kindly visit the Chukwuermeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Website regularly for updates