Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The public and all those who are interested in Western Delta University (WDU) are hereby informed that the management of the school has released its post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
On this note, the school invites all suitable qualified candidates for admission into its Full time Prograames for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All interested candidates are advised to go through this post carefully as below this post, you will find all the guide you need to apply.
How to Apply for WDU Post UTME Form
Forms are obtainable at the Bursary Department of the University for free. Forms are available at the following centres;
Warri Sales Centre:
Refinery Junction, Effurun-Warri, Delta State
Tel.: 08028929972; 07038592752
Yenagoa Sales Cente:
Future Leaders’ Educational School,
Gwegwe Street, Ovom, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Tel.: 08036720300; 07066552667
Benin City Sales Centre:
High Tower College,
3 Okundaye Street, Uselu, Benin City, Edo State
Tel.: 08052728529; 08055620307
Ughelli Sales Centre:
Big Theo Technologies,
130, Isoko Road, Ughelli, Delta State.
Police Station Road, Abraka
Tel.: 08065595139; 09052436774
Submission of Completed Forms:
Completed Application Forms should be sent to the Registrar, Western Delta University, Oghara.
WDU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who wrote the 2021 UTME and obtained a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates who did not choose this University but want to change to Western Delta University can also apply.
- All applicants are required to have credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB in at least 5 subjects which must include; English Language, Mathematics and other subjects as may be specified by each Department/College. The credits must be obtained at not more than 2 sittings.
- Direct Entry Candidates are expected to possess a good Diploma (with minimum of Lower Credit, NCE (with minimum of Merit) from recognized institutions OR 2 Advanced Level GCE passes in relevant subjects.
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Environmental Management and Toxicology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Geology and Petroleum Studies
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- LLB. Law