Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Lagos State University International School (LASUIS) is currently accepting applications from suitable qualified candidates for recruitment into its various teaching and non teaching staff vacant positions.
Lagos State University International School (LASUIS) Advertised Vacant Positions
A. MASTER GRADE-II (TEACHERS) – GRADE LEVEL 8:
- Christian Religious Studies Teacher
- Music Teacher
- A good honours degree in Education (in the subject applied for) with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division and Three (3) years post qualification experience.
- Possession of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
- Additional qualification(s) will be an added advantage.
B. SCHOOL ACCOUNTANT (Qualification)
- B.Sc/HND Accounting, with a minimum of Second Class Upper or Upper Credit
- Possession of professional qualification in accounting will be an added advantage
How to Apply for LASU International School Job Recruitment
Candidate(s) should forward Five (5) copies of their application, signed curriculum vitae and photocopy of credentials. The curriculum vitae must be presented in the following order:
- Name in full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional Qualifications (with dates and institution)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position,
- Other Activities of current employment.
- Name, Address and Telephone Number of three (3) referees.
- Telephone and Email address (SELF).
All applications with credentials should be addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Lagos State University,
Badagry Expressway, Ojo.
Lagos State University Post Office, Ojo.
Applicants should indicate on the envelope containing their applications the positions applied for.
CLOSING DATE: One week from the date of this publication.