Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
We are pleased to inform the general public and all aspirants of Bingham University that the management of the institution hereby informs interested candidates who did not select Bingham University as one of their choices in the 2020 UTME that they are eligible to apply but must change their choice of institution to Bingham University through JAMB and await the post UTME screening dates to be announced in due course.
All interested candidates are to go through this post as there are important details as regards this admission form.
How to Apply for Bingham University Post UTME Form
- Applicants should visit https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng and create an account if they have not done so already.
- Once an account has been created, an email containing activation link will be sent to the specified email address during account creation.
- After account activation, log in to the portal and use the My Payments menu to access the application form payment page. While on the payment page, a transaction can be initiated using the Pay with Remita button after which a payment slip will be generated. Interested candidates are to note that the application form attracts a non-refundable fee of Two thousand naira only (N2,000.00).
- The payment slip can be taken to any bank branch to complete the transaction, alternatively, the applicant can pay online using their ATM cards.
- Finally, after successfully completing the payment transaction, the online application forms will be accessible where you are required to fill and submit using the Form submission button.
Completed forms are to be submitted through the following steps:
- Click Form submission button.
- Print hard copy of submitted forms
- Submit hard copy to Academic Office before screening day
- Note that candidates are to submit along with their admission forms, the following:
- Character Assessment Form obtained online
- Applicant’s Confidential Report obtained online
- Guidance and Counseling Form obtained online
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment Form obtained online
NOTE: The guidelines for registration can be found on the official university’s website: https://apply.binghamuni.edu.ng.
For any problem encountered before or during registration, call or send SMS to the following numbers: 08051779562; 08115090111, 08032613576; or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, your phone number and details of the problem(s) encountered.
Bingham University Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME Examination and obtained a minimum score of 140. The minimum qualification for a Degree programme is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Direct Entry admission candidates must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O/Level Credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings and an A/Level result (IJMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels result).
Bingham University Post UTME Screening
This is to inform the general public especially the prospective students of Bingham University that the Next Post UTME Screening holds between Wednesday 27th and Friday 29th October with the following schedule:
- Wednesday 27th October
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical sciences
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Environmental sciences
- Thursday 28th October
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Friday 29th October
- Faculty of Basic Medical sciences
- Faculty of Clinical sciences
Screening commences at 9:00am prompt each day.
All candidates are to take note of the screening dates as indicated against their course of choice for guidance, please.
For further inquiries please call: 09063414541, 08162288642, 07065092268, or 07064483649.
Bingham University Degree Courses
- B. Sc. Architecture
- B. Sc. Landscape Architecture
- B. Sc. Estate Management
- B. Sc. Environmental Management
- B. Sc. Quantity Survey
- B. Ed. Guidance and Counseling
- B. A. Philosophy
- B. A. Religious Studies
- B. A. English
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- (LLB) Bachelor of Law
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- MBBS, Medicine and Surgery
- B. Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Anatomy
- B. Sc. Physiology
- B. NSc Nursing
- Doctor of Optometry
- BMLS, Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science