Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to let the general public know that the management of Federal University, Lafia has published the online registration procedure for 100L, Direct Entry (DE) and 200L Students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULAFIA Online Registration Procedure
- Visit https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng/putme, accept the admission and pay the acceptance fee.
- Provide the card details of your o/level result and verify the result. The result verification is instant!
- Wait for SMS and or email alert from FULAFIA MIS that you have been cleared by the Faculty Officer.
- Proceed to https://fmis.fulafia.edu.ng and complete your course registration.
- Submit your complete course registration online for endorsement.
- Wait for SMS and or email alert from FULAFIA MIS that your Level Adviser, HOD and Dean have digitally signed your CRF.
- Visit the Academic Affairs Division, Student Affairs Division, your Department and Faculty for documentations. Only when you have completed your documentation that your registration is considered completed.
- Join the student’s Telegram group via the link on your portal for updates and useful information.
NB: Items 1-8 should be followed by the new students (100L and DE) while 200L students should follow items 4-8.