Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This message is to inform the general public and all aspirant of College of Nursing and Midwifery Gombe, Gombe State that the management of the school has commenced with the sale of its National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Nursing programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
On this note, all suitable qualified candidates are invited for application into the school’s HND & ND programme.
All Interested candidates are to go through this post carefully as there are guidelines as well as requirement on how to obtain the HND / ND Form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates should pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only) into the College Account at Fidelity Bank Plc. Account Number 5020132211 and Collect the form in College Registry.
Completed forms are to be returned to the registry on or before 29th August 2021.
- Cash payment is not allowed.
- No completed form will be accepted after the closing date
Gombe College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Requirements
- JAMB score 150 points and above.
- O/level five credit sciences (Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.)
- They are to submit their JAMB slip, Bank Teller and O/level to the College Registry.
- Candidates without JAMB SCORE need not to apply.
- The candidate must be physically and Mentally fit.