Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and all Students of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, that the management of the school has released the school fees schedule for the newly admitted students of the 2020/2021 academic session.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N40,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N40,000
The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into ALVANA MICRO FINANCE BANK.
Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal: CLICK TO GENERATE INVOICE
If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.