Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the public that NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021/2022 is ongoing, this Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
All you need to know about NNPC/TOTAL Scholarship 2021, its eligibility, required documents as well as how to apply is right here on this spot.
Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
Also, this is one of the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students.
This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria.
The NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students.
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review Application: Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Sponsors: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN)
Important Notes: Total scholarship application Forms must be completed online. Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made. Candidates are therefore advised to choose the test center closest to them.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Also, Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
The NNPC Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for undergraduate students. winner will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance, etc.
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs)need not apply
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarship is worth NGN 150,000.
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
The NNPC-TOTAL scholarship application form is filled online through the official NNPC-TOTAL scholarship portal. This scholarship scheme application is best used on the following web browsers: IE9+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
More so, when filling the application form ensure that you have entered all details correctly because making a false statement on the application will automatically disqualify you from the scholarship scheme. even if Your scholarship application was successful, it will be withdrawn. such a false statement is considered fraudulent.
Applications will close on October 31, 2021. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2021, at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost of transportation to the test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
As a candidate, you are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to you.
Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. An on-screen alert will confirm that you have completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
You can also share this article with your friends via their social media handle so they can also stand a chance to grab this awesome opportunity!