Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
FATE Foundation in partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation has announced the call for applications for the virtual Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme targeted at agripreneurs within the agribusiness value chain space and who are within Ogun and Ekiti States respectively
As part of her corporate philanthropy program, Mitsubishi Corporation is providing sponsorship support to cover the N400,000 all-inclusive tuition fees for carefully selected 30 entrepreneurs who will be enrolled in an 8-week enterprise education programme focused on capacity building on essential knowledge, strategies, skills, and tools to build sustainable businesses within the entire agribusiness value chain space.
- Open to Agribusinesses in Ogun State and Ekiti State;
- Entrepreneurs must be graduates from a tertiary institution with a viable business idea or startups that have already launched;
- Be computer literate;
- Must be aged between 18-35 years old.
Participants in the programme will receive:
- Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation.
- Formal registration of business entitles.
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications.
The program will run from April 26, 2021 – June 18, 2021, in Ogun State and from June 28, 2021 – August 20, 2021, in Ekiti State. The deadlines for application are April 4, 2021 (for Ogun) and June 6, 2021 (for Ekiti).