Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
his is to inform the public about , Design a logo for the USAID-funded Youth Excel program and win an iPad mini if your logo is selected. This competition aims to challenge youth and youth-led organizations to capture the identity, vision and purpose of Youth Excel project by designing a logo that represents its target group.
Youth Excel is a five-year program funded by USAID and implemented by IREX and its “Our Knowledge, Leading Change” consortium. It is a global program that will empower young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
How to Apply for IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition
- Review the contest’s creative brief and terms of reference
- Complete the application form
- Send your design and the application form to email@example.com.
You will be required to submit your logo design, your contact details, and a written description of the logo’s features and meaning.
IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition Eligibility
- The competition is open to all young people 18–35 years old.
- Individuals and groups may enter the contest.
- Participants may submit a maximum of one entry.
IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition Prizes
- The first-place winner will receive a service contract to do further design work with Youth Excel and an iPad mini.
- The second-and third-place winners will receive an iPad mini.
IREX Youth Excel Logo Design Competition Criteria
- Your logo design should reflect Youth Excel’s vision: Empowering young people and youth organizations to use implementation research to strengthen local, national, and global development solutions.
- The logo file should be high-resolution (over 300 dpi).
- The logo should be designed using colours (not grayscale or black and white).
- Submit the logo file as a PNG image.
- Do not add a watermark or imprint on your logo design.