Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The general public and all admission aspirants of Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the date for the FUOYE Screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Below are all the information needed to partake in the above mentioned screening exercise.
- The management has hereby approved the extension of 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening Exercise. Applicants are advised to take this opportunity to apply and complete their application accordingly. Candidates awaiting O’level results are to immediately proceed to register for screening for an opportunity to upload the same results when available. The new deadline is 31st January 2021.
- 2020/2021 POST UTME Applicants interested in the following programmes : Mass Communication and Accounting are hereby notified that the management has reviewed the Jamb Cut Off Marks for the above-mentioned Courses to Jamb Score of 200.
- Candidates are advised to ensure proper update of their information especially with the upload of Olevel Results on JAMB CAPS on/before the closure of Admission Application [Check Date on the Portal] and also to ensure to effect change of course on JAMB CAPS to the same course you have chosen on FUOYE screening portal.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUOYE POST UTME FORM.
Online screening exercise will take place between Saturday, 1st August and Saturday, 15th August, 2020.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only
Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.
Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT OUR WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact: 08088444730, between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.
CLOSING DATE FOR SCREENING EXERCISE: Screening Exercise closes on Saturday, 15th August, 2020.
FUOYE UNDERGRADUATE COURSES
Faculty of Agriculture
- B. Agric. Agriculture
- B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B. Food Science and Technology
- B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
- B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
Faculty of Arts
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
- B.A Linguistics and Languages
- B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education and Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Guidance and Counseling
Faculty of Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- B. Eng. Civil Engineering
- B. Eng. Computer Engineering
- B. Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
Faculty of Law
- * Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Pharmacy
- * Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D.)
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
CANDIDATES THAT ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FUOYE POST UTME.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above. RECOMMENDED: FUOYE Departmental Cut-Off Marks.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.[check screening portal for subject requirements].
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.