Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the public that the management of National Judicial Institute has commence with the sale of recruitment application for 2021/2022
National Judicial Institute 2021/2022 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 National Judicial Institute application form
The key purpose of the National Judicial Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Judicial Institute Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://nji.gov.ng or visit this page frequently for more updates
About National Judicial Institute
The National Judicial Institute (NJI) was established by Decree No. 28 of 1991 as amended by Decree No.15 of 1999, now Act N55 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria; 2004.
It is managed by a Board of Governors, which is composed of the Chief Justice of Nigeria as Chairman, Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, the most Senior, Justice of the Supreme Court, President of the Court of Appeal, Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Chief Judges of all the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory, two Grand Kadis of Sharia Courts of Appeal and two Presidents of Customary Courts of Appeal, respectively, among other members.
The objectives and functions of the Institute as provided by section 3 of the National Judicial Institute Act, which established the Institute are as follows:
The Institute shall serve as the principal focal point of judicial activities relating to the promotion of efficiency, uniformity and improvement in the quality of judicial services in the superior and inferior courts.
For the purpose of sub-section (1) of this section, the Institute is hereby empowered to:
- Conduct courses for all categories of judicial officers and their supporting staff with a view to expanding and improving their overall knowledge and performances in their different sections of service,
- Provide continuing education for all categories of judicial officers by undertaking, organizing, conducting and facilitating study courses, lectures, seminars, workshops, conferences and other programs related to judicial education;
- Organize once in two years a conference for all Nigerian Judges of Superior and Lower Courts respectively;
- Disseminate by way of publication of books, journals, records, reports or other means of information about any part of its activities to the extent deemed justified by the Board of Governors generally as a contribution towards knowledge, and;
- Promote or undertake any other activity which in the opinion of the Board is calculated to help achieve the purpose for which the Institute was established.
NJI Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Judicial Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- SEE THESE::HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA CBN EMPOWERMENTNational Intelligency Agency 2020/2021 RecruitmentFederal Road Safety 2020/2021 Recruitment Application Form