Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
We are plased to inform the public and those interested in the National Intelligence Council (NIC) should apply now because the recruitment application form is out and its on going.
The National Intelligence Council (NIC) is the centre for midterm and long-term strategic thinking within the United States Intelligence Community (IC). It was formed in 1979.
National Intelligence Agency (NIA) 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 National Intelligence Agency Application form
SEE THESE::HOW TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA CBN EMPOWERMENT
The key purpose of the National Intelligence Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
ALSO SEE THIS: Transmission Company of Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
How to Apply for National Intelligence Agency Recruitment
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Intelligence Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official National Intelligence Agency Recruitment website: http://www.nimet.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NIA Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently
CHECK THIS: Npower 2016/2017 Teach past Question
Applicants applying for the National Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
PLS SEE THIS: FG INCREASE N-POWER BENEFICIARIES TO ONE MILIION
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. An online application is free.