Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This message is to inform the general public and all aspirant of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) that the management of the school has released the JUPEB admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
On this note, all suitable qualified candidates are invited for application into the TASUED JUPEB programme.
All Interested candidates are to go through this post carefully as there are guidelines as well as requirement on how to obtain the JUPEB admission form the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to apply
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now –https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/pros/create_account.php?appbatchid=81.
You will be required to fill an account profile creation form
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this institution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission.
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D,E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper. For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
Duration of Academic Programme
The duration of the Programme of courses for the Board’s Examination is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.