Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the public that the Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri admission screening exercise application form for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The registration of candidates for IMSU POST UTME screening exercise has commenced
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE.
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form.
1) All candidates who scored 180 and above and are yet to pay and register for POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY should go to Imo State University ICT Centeror Imo State University Microfinance Bank from Friday 13th November, 2020 to pay and complete their registration before the deadline date of 30th November, 2020.
2) Candidates who made mistakes on their form during the registration of their IMSU POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY should click the link at https://www.imsu.edu.ng/Validation to complete a validation form starting from Monday 16th November to 30th November, 2020.
NB: Instruction number two(2) are for only those who made mistakes while completing their POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY form
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November, 2020
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: email@example.com