Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the public that Edo State Government has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Edo State Government application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Edo State Government Job Description
NAFS S.G. Nigeria Limited (a professional training and consultancy firm), on behalf of the Edo State Government, invites dynamic and focused young graduates who wish to make a career in verbatim reporting to apply for engagement in the vacant position below:
♦ Land Administrator
♦ GIS Analyst
♦ Estate Surveyor (Estate Management)
♦ Geometrician (Land Surveyor)
♦ Computer Scientist (Programmer Analyst / Web Designer)
Application Closing Date: 4th December, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Edo State Government Recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of BSc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online