Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public that Redeemer’s College of Technology and Management (RECTEM) post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
RECTEM ND Courses.
- Business Administration and Management
- Architectural Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
ALSO SEE THESE: RECTEM Ist Semester Timetable for 2019/2020 Academic Session
RECTEM Admission Requirments.
a. ND Accountancy/ND Business Administration and Management
- Credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in English Language, Mathematics plus 2/3 credits in Commercial Subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
b. ND Architectural Technology:
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and 2 other credits from Economics/Biology/Geography/Chemistry/Fine Art/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
c. Quantity Surveying:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics and any 2 credits from Economics/Commerce/Technical Drawing/Fine Art/Geography/Chemistry/Further Maths/Woodwork/Biology/Metalwork at not more than 2 sittings.
d. Estate Management & Valuation:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Economics, one Credit in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science and another one credit in Geography/Technical Drawing at not more than 2 sittings.
e. Computer Science:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language, Physics, Mathematics plus two credits in Statistics/Geography/Further Maths/Chemistry/Biology/Agricultural Science/Computer Science at not more than 2 sittings.
f. Science Laboratory Technology:
- SSCE/ NECO/GCE/ NABTEB Credits in English Language and Mathematics plus two Credits in Physics/Biology/Agricultural Science/Chemistry and one Credit in Technical Drawing/Metalwork/ Woodwork/Basic Electricity/Geography/Further Maths/Fine Art at not more than 2 sittings.
g. Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering and Civil Engineering Technology:
- SSCE/NTC/WASC/GCE O/L/NECO/NABTEB Credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and one other credit from Technical Drawing/Basic Electronics/Electricity/Auto Mechanics/Metalwork/Further Maths/Geography at not more than 2 sittings.
How to Apply for RECTEM Post UTME Form.
Prospective candidates should visit the College Website: https://rectem.edu.ng/apply/ and follow the instructions thereby.
For further enquiries, please contact; 08084590371, 07035751148.