Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform all the students of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS),that applicastions for Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale…..
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki (TOPS), Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Oke-Ogun Poly HND Courses.
- Banking and Finance
- Agricultural Engineering (Farm Power and Machinery Option)
- Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Option)
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics With Electronic Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Environmental Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Soil Science Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Agricultural Extension Option)
- Agricultural Technology (Crop Production Option)
- Food Science Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban And Regional Planning
- Public Administration
- Public Administration (LGDS Option).
How to Apply for The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic HND Form.
Application form cost a total of Sixteen Thousand Eight Thousand Naira (ie 16,500 + 300 transaction fee = N16,800).
- Create an account by filling your basic information and click then register button
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left hand side of the portal
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted
- Print a copy of your application form
Deadline: 30th November, 2020