Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This page provides you with the past questions of Npower Agro.
Are you wondering why you need to study past questions and answers for a Test? Well, revising for any test is more than just reading through the notes you made. It also involves knowing how the questions come and the right approach to answering them. Practicing with past questions and answers can improve your chances of doing well
Also see: N Power Teach past questions
N-Agro Past Questions And Answers
1) The type of soil suitable for plant growth is______
B. loamy soil
C. rocky soil
D. clay soil
2) Photosynthesis is the process where green plant manufactured food using_______ and carbon ii oxide in the presence of sunlight
3) The current Minister of Agriculture is______
A. Dr. Akinwumi Adesina
B. Mr. Bala Muhammad
C. Chief Audu Innocent Ogbeh
D. Mallam Sadiqu Abdullahi
4) Which one is the capital city of United kingdom?
C. Manchester City
5)______responsible for green pigments in leaves
6) What is your gender
7) Monograstric is to associated with_______
8) Which of these classifications and/or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
A. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
B. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
C. 1st Class / Distinction
D. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
E. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
F. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
G. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
H. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
I. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
J. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
K. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
- 3rd Class / Pass
9) Nigeria Yam Export was flagged off on______
A. June 29, 2017
B. May 29, 2017
C. April 29, 2017
D. June 12, 2017
10) Example of remnant animals include the following except
11) Extension officer is to bridge the gap between …______and____
A. marketer and seller
B. producer and consumer
C. researcher and farmer
D. state and federal
12) For the nation to have food sufficiency, government must encourage?
13) Nigerian minister of state for agriculture and rural development is______
A. Chief Audu Ogbeh
B. Sen. Danjuma Goje
C. Sen. Heineken Lokpobiri
D. Alh. Baba Hammed
14) A reflex angle is_______
A. greater than 90 and less than 180 degrees.
B. 160 degrees.
C. less than 45 degrees.
D. less than 90 degree.
14) Monograstric is to associated with_______
15) Example of cereal crops include the following except
16) Cassava is propagated through______
17) Preparation of land for farming include the following except
B. marking out
18) The newly introduced N-power programme, Npower Tax is also known as_______
A. N-power Community Education
B. N-power VAIDS
C. N-power NOA
D. N-power SIP
More Questions Npower News – Npower Agro Past Test Questions 2016 and 2017
1) What grade did you have in school?
Select one: (Choose your answer according to your Grade at School)
A. 3rd Class / Pass
B. 2nd Class Lower + Masters / Lower Credit + Masters
C. 1st Class / Distinction
D. 3rd Class + Masters / Pass + Masters
E. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
F. 2nd Class and PGD / Upper Credit and PGD
G. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
H. 3rd Class + PGD / Pass + PGD
I. 1st Class and Masters / Distinction and Masters
J. 2nd Class Upper + Masters / Upper Credit + Masters
K. 2nd Class + PGD / Lower Credit + PGD
L. 1st Class and PGD / Distinction and PGD
2) Trade by barter means?
A. selling on credit
B. selling on debit
C. exchange of goods for other goods
D. None of the above
3)________ medicine for your cold?
A. Do you taking
B. Are you taking
C. Is you taking
D. Taking you
4) The African Union (AU) was formally called______
A. None of the above
B. Organisation of African Unity (OAU)
C. Organisation of African Countries (OAC)
D. Union of African Countries (UOAC)
5) The EFCC was established to perform one of the following duties?
A. Prosecute economic crimes
B. Support government officials
C. Arrest politicians who rig elections
D. Arrest lazy politicians
6) All the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election can be referred to as ________.
7) The first TV station in Nigeria was called_______.
A. National Television Corporation (NTC) in 1947
B. National Broadcasting Authority (NBA) in 1963
C. Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) in 1960
D. Western Nigerian Government Broadcasting Corporation (WNTV) in 1959
8) Don’t start _______ to me about it.
A. to complaining
C. through complain
9) Chichi______fly to Kano tomorrow.
A. to going
B. goes to
C. is going to
D. go to
10) In the beginning the street was too noisy, but now I_______it.
A. used to
C. am used to
11) In a Parliamentary system of government, the Head of Government is the
B. Prime Minister
D. Senate President