Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
We are pleased to inform the general public that the Nigerian Institute of journalism (NIJ) is nown selling admission form for National Diploma (ND), Higher National Higher Diploma (HND), Postgraduate Degree (PGD) as well as special programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
On this note, the general public are hereby informed that applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the NIJ ND, HND PGD and special porogrammes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All interested candidates are to go through this post carefully as there are important details as regards this admission form.
Are NIJ graduates mobilized for NYSC? YES!! NIJ Grads are usually mobilized for NYSC. Like other graduates from universities in Nigeria, upon completion of the HND program, students who fall within the required age for NYSC and meet all other criteria are mobilized to serve in the National Youth Service Corps.
How to Apply for Nigerian Institute of Journalism Admission.
Interested persons should apply through the links below:
This year application for admission will close on 30th September, 2020.
Candidate Eligible for NIJ Post UTME – ND Programme.
1. Have 5 O’level (WAEC/NECO) credits, including English and mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
2. Prospective candidates are to sit and pass last JAMB’s UTME with the general cut-off mark
Nigerian Institute of Journalism ND Programme – Mass Communication
Candidate Eligible for NIJ HND Admission.
1. Have a National Diploma certificate from a recognized institution with at least lower credit and 1 year post-ND industrial attachment experience.
2. Meet the requirements for entry level (that is have at least 5 credits in your O’level result in not more than 2 sittings).
Nigerian Institute of Journalism HND Programme – Mass Communication
Candidate Eligible for NIJ Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Admission.
1. Have a good HND or University Degree in any discipline
2. Show evidence of participation in NYSC or exception letter
NIJ PGD programmes – Postgraduate Diploma in Print, Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations/Advertising.
Candidate Eligible for NIJ Special Programme.
The School runs specialized short-term courses for professional practitioners and intending practitioners in specialized areas of Mass Communication, Journalism and allied areas. There are such programmes as Photojournalism, News Writing and Reporting, Editing, Radio and Television Production amongst others.