Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The Southern Cross University is delighted to announce Coffs Coast International Women’s Day Female Postgraduate Scholarship 2020.
The scholarship is open to a female student who is undertaking full-time on-campus postgraduate studies at Southern Cross University in 2020 in Coffs Harbour (Coffs Campus and National Marine Science Centre). See details below.
The applicants have an opportunity to win $2,500 for one year. This scholarship is sponsored by Coffs Coast International Women’s Day and will support a postgraduate student in her studies.
Southern Cross University is one of the Asia-Pacific’s Top 100 Universities and one of the world’s Top 50 Generation Y Universities. They aim to produce graduates who are career ready, world ready and digitally literate, and who experience an academic environment distinctive for its personal approach.
- Applications Deadline: Application Closed
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing any course of postgraduate study at Southern Cross University in 2019 full-time session.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: $2,500 for one year.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for this Scholarship:
- Must be a female student
- Must be undertaking full-time on-campus postgraduate studies at Southern Cross University in 2020 in Coffs Harbour (Coffs Campus and National Marine Science Centre)
- Academic records will be considered
- The applicant must reside with the Coffs Coast which includes Coffs Harbour LGA and Bellingen LGA
- Applicants must supply a personal introductory statement (up to 200 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship and how the degree will be used to help others.
Note that this statement will be published as part of the International Women’s Day celebrations to be held in March each year.
- The applicant must be willing and able to attend the International Women’s Day Coffs Coast Woman of the Year Awards to be held on International Women’s Day at Coffs Harbour on March 8, 2020
The applicants must supply a personal introductory statement (up to 200 words) which includes why they are applying for the scholarship and how the degree will be used to help others.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, supporting documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Scholarships, Student Administration Services, PO Box 157, Lismore, NSW, 2474.
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends