Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This message is to inform the general public and all aspirants of Evangel University Akaeze (UUA), Ebonyi State that the management of the school has commenced with the sale of its Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
On this note, all aspirants should be aware that the school invites all suitable qualified candidates for admission into its under listed degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
All interested candidates should go through this post carefully as there are important information as regarding this admission form. Going through this post carefully will aid you in applying so as not to make any mistake.
Evangel University, Akaeze (EUA) is a private Christian university in Ebonyi state. It is owned by the Assemblies of God Christian denomination.The university was licensed in February, 2012 and commenced academic activities on 27 November 2012 for the 2012/2013 academic session. The university began operation at its take-off campus in Okpoto with two colleges and one school. It has since been extended to four colleges while work is ongoing in view of a planned move to its permanent campus at Akaeze. Full accreditation was obtained from the National Universities Commission, NUC in 2016. The school is one of Nigeria’s least expensive private universities.
Evangel University Degree Courses.
1. College of Health Sciences
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B. Physiotherapy
- B. Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science
- B. MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Marketing
3. College of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
4. College of Arts and Social Sciences
- B. A. English Language
- B.A. History and International Relations
- B. A. Philosophy
- B.A. & B.Th Religious Studies
- B.A. Theatre Arts
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Form.
Interested and qualified Direct Entry and UTME Candidates are to:
- Visit the university website https:// www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng to read the requirements and eligibility for admission
- Once eligible, proceed to any of the under-listed bank to pay the sum of N52,000 for the application form, acceptance and accreditation fee.
- Upon payment, candidates are to return to the website to fill the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result and JAMB original result slip) then click submit. OR Download the application form to fill it manually and send it with relevant documents stated above as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- All applicants are advised to visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and to print provisional admission letter.
Evangel University Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180 for Nursing Science Programme and 160 for others.
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB. These should include English language for Arts student and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DID NOT CHOOSE EVANGEL UNIVERSITY CAN APPLY FOR CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB WEBSITE.
SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates must bring the followings:
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
Evangel University Tuition & Applicable Fees.
- Students who have been offered admission shall be required to pay acceptance fee of N20,000.00 and Accreditation fee of N30,000.00 which is once.
- Tuition and Hostel Accommodation: Students shall be required to pay tuition and hostel accommodation fee of N250,000 per session.
All payment must be made into any of the following Banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
|Name of Bank||Account Number|
|1. United Bank for Africa. (UBA)||10183668338|
|2. Access Bank Plc.||0762618503|
|3. Zenith Bank||1015609420|