Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This message is to inform all Candidates that applied for the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) postgraduate programmes that the management of the school has released the names of students given provisional admission into the university of technology for the 2019/2020 academic session.
On this note, all candidates can now proceed to check their names online as the list has been uploaded on the university’s portal.
How to Check FUTA Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to FUTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/tabpane/admissionListSetup.php.
- Select the programme you applied for, department and batch.
- Finally, click on ‘Check List’ button to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to go through the procedure below to print their admission letters:
- After confirming your admission status, go to the bank and pay the Acceptance fee through e-tranzact platform only
- Return to the PG portal (https://portal.spgs.futa.edu.ng/), click on ‘Student Login’, enter your username and password and click on ‘Payment Verification’ to verify your acceptance fee payment.
- After successful verification, click on ‘Admission Letter’ to print your Admission Letter