Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This article is designed to help students who wish to study Political Science and Public Admin in the University of Calabar (UNICAL).
The University of Calabar is a university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, south-south Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second generation federal universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The architecture was designed by John Elliott.
In this article we are going to be listing the necessary requirements candidates must meet to study Political Science and Public admin the University of Calabar (UNICAL) ranging from O’level subject combination, JAMB Score and Post UTME Score and departmental cut-Off mark.
Recommended: UNICAL Academic Calendar 2019/2020
The requirement for Political Science and Public Administration is also suitable for the following courses in faculty of social sciences:
- Political and Administrative Studies
- Political Science and International Relations
- Political Science and International Studies
- Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- Political Science and Defence Studies
- Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- Conflict and Peace Resolution
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Government and Public Administration
To study Political Science and Public Admin , candidates must meet the following requirements.
Below is the UTME Requirement for Political Science & Public Administration in faculty of Social/Management Science;
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including English Language Government or History and at least a pass in Mathematics.
Below is the UTME/JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION for Political Science & Public Administration in faculty of Social/Management Science.
- English Language(*), Three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR POLITICAL SCIENCE AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Below is the DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Requirement for Political Science & Public Administration in faculty of Social/Management Science;
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes in Government and one other Social Science subject.
For any candidate to be admitted in any Department in the University of Lagos, the Candidate must score 150 and above in JAMB.