Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch, second batch and third batch admission lists that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search icon to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
NOTE: if admitted, make sure you accept your admission offer.
You can also access UNIPORT first batch and second batch admission list via the links below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday, January 2, 2020 or the admission will be withdrawn. Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre on or before Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
Also Read: UNIPORT Final Year Clearance Guideline