Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2019/2020 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
DELSU admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been uploaded on the university website.
How to Check DELSU Admission List
STEP 1: Go to Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/printadmin.aspx.
STEP 2: Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided,
STEP 3: Finally, click the ‘Print’ button to access your DELSU admission status..
You can also access your DELSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your DELSU admission status.
Also Read: List Of Courses Offered In DELSU