Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
How to Check KUST Admission List.
- Go to KUST admission status checking portal at https://kustwudil.edu.ng/admission/.
- Use the search bar to search for specific candidate by either JAMB number, state, programme applied or programme offered.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted applicants.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
Please note this is a provisional admission list, and would be subject to approval by the JAMB and fulfilling O-Level requirement.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KUST admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KUST admission status.