Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
DID YOU KNOW:
- Around the world 59 millions of children of primary school age are being denied an education, and almost 65 millions adolescents are without access to a secondary school.
- Conflict and natural disasters have disrupted the education of 75 million children.
- A child whose mother can read is 50 percent more likely to survive past the age of 5.
- Nearly 15 million girls of primary school age will never have the opportunity to learn to read and write in primary school,compared to about 10 million boys.
- In 2012 there were 168 million child labor workers aged 5-7. This is one reason many children cannot attend school.
- It would take $39 billion every year to send all adolescents to school.
- If all women had a primary education,there would be 1.7 million fewer malnourished children.
- Over 40 years,equitable access to quality education can help a country raise its gross domestic product per capital by 23 percent.
If you didn’t know,now you know………