Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This message is to notify the general public and all postgraduate students that there is a scholarship opportunity for them as the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is offering scholarship to postgraduate students at the University Of Edinburgh.
On this note, all interested applicants should follow the instructions below.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at The University of Edinburgh believes that all young people, no matter their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to gain a quality education and pursue their aspirations to improve the lives of others.
The Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh will provide 60 postgraduate scholarships to students from Africa with great academic and leadership potential but few educational opportunities.
Ten (10) scholarships are available for the 2020/2021 academic year. On top of financial support, Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh including work-based placements, mentorship, and other activities during the academic year.
Scholarships are available for the following postgraduate programs:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- LLM Human Rights
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Carbon Finance
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
How to Apply for Mastercard Foundation Postgraduate Scholars Program.
If the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is the only scholarship you are interested in applying for at the University of Edinburgh, please apply for the Scholarship only. If you are also applying for other scholarships in the University of Edinburgh, please apply directly for the degree programme of your choice.
Applications for 2019 entry to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh are now open, and will remain open until 12pm GMT on 29 November 2019.
Mastercard Foundation Postgraduate Scholars Program Eligibility.
- Applicants must want to apply for one of the eligible courses listed above;
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice;
- Applicants must be a resident and citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country;
- Applicants should not have completed a postgraduate degree previously;
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service within their community, and;
- Applicants are able to present economic circumstances which show they lack financial means to pursue higher education in their home country or elsewhere.
Mastercard Foundation Postgraduate Scholars Program Benefits.
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees and expenses for accommodation and maintenance;
- On top of financial support, Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program at the University of Edinburgh including work-based placements, mentorship, and other activities during the academic year.