Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
Computer Based Examination (CBT) is not an ordinary exam, in order words it should be written with all carefulness.
We bring you very important tips o how to pass your CBT without any stress.
1. BE PREPARED: Preparation is a key factor in passing any exam not just CBT, As the saying goes, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”. preparing for an exam can be quite stressful but it doesn’t have to be . Reading far ahead of the exam saves you the stress from cramming and overloading yourself when its close to the exam. You can prepare by reading every book available and when doing so, always take notes. Remember preparing for an exam gives you confidence.
2. BE ON TIME: Be at the examination venue at least 10- 15 minutes before the time given to you as there may be some late changes. Also, been on time saves you from been confused as you will be able to hear all the instructions given before the exam
3. THINK POSITIVELY: Before you start the exam, try to think positively, take away any fear as it might affect you.
4. ANTICIPATE THE ANSWER: Anticipate the answer before looking at the options an be sure to answer all the questions including the ones you are not sure of by clicking at the correct answer on the screen as it will be highlighted to show that’s your chosen answer. It is better to answer them than leave them blank.
5. TIME YOUR PAPER: Time your paper and do not click on anything aside the answer without consulting the Computer Engineer.
6. When you think you are done, go through your work repeatedly before clicking on finish.
Most importantly, do not forget to pray before starting your exam.