Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public that the Council of Legal Education has approved that candidates who had reference in a single subject in the last Bar final (Resit) examinations held in April and other previous examination to resit for the exam in forth coming Bar II final examinations coming up in August 2019.
REGISTRATION FEE: – ONE PAPER – =N= 30,000
- THIS REGISTRATION IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE (SINGLE) SUBJECT CANDIDATES.
- REGISTRATION FEES SHOULD BE PAID TO THE ACCOUNT OF THE COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION ON THE CBN/REMITA PAYMENT GATEWAY, AT ANY COMMERCIAL BANK OR THROUGH ELECTRONIC TRANSFER. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD PAYMENT FOR ABOVE SERVICES BE MADE TO THE ACCOUNTS OF ANY CAMPUS.
- Print out of the results of the last examination taken.
- COMPLETION AND RETURN OF REGISTRATION FORMS TO THE EXAMINATIONS AND RECORDS OFFICE;
- CANDIDATES WHO REGISTER FOR THE EXAMINATIONS BUT FAIL TO TURN UP FOR THE EXAMINATION WILL FORFEIT THE REGISTRATION FEE.
ALSO SEE: Law Admission Requirements In UNN
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS: –
- PICK UP, FILL AND SUBMIT REFERENCE EXAMINATIONS FORM AT THE EXAMS AND RECORDS OFFICE, BWARI- ABUJA.
- ONE RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH;
- NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL IDENTITY CARD;
- EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES;
|REGISTRATION||JULY 24 -31, 2019||ABUJA CAMPUS ONLY.|
|BAR FINAL EXAMINATIONS+||AUGUST 16 – 23, 2019||ABUJA CAMPUS ONLY.|
FOR MORE INFORMATION, VISIT THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL WEBSITE www.nigerianlawschool.edu.ng