Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and all Federal University Of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Admission aspirants that the management of the school has announced the fixed date for the school 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
RECOMMENDED: FUTO Pre -Degree Admission List
Also on this note, we are pleased to inform qualified candidates who scored 180 and chose the FUTO as their first choice institution that the FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Form is on sale at N2000, the school cut off mark is 180, deadline is on the 12th of July as the Post UTME Screening holds from the 15th – 19th of July for UTME Candidate while the Direct Entry Screening hold on the 20th of July.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)
RECOMMENDED: UNILAG Medicine And Surgery Admission Requirements
FOR UTME CANDIDATES
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
POST UTME SCREENING SCHEDULE
- Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course.
ALSO READ: Law Admission Requirements In UNILAG
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
For support, contact: