Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The general public is hereby informed that the management of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University has commenced its vending of Post UTME form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Students applying for the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University are to be aware that the school only accepts candidates who choose this institute as their first choice and scored the school’s given cut-off mark.
SEE ALSO: UMARU MUSA CUT-OFF MARK 2019/2020
NOTE: The online registration for UMYU post UTME screening exercise will commence on Thursday 20thJune, 2019
- Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on Saturday 3rd August, 2019.
How to Apply for UMYU Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
Candidates Qualified for UMYU Second Round Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To be eligible for screening and aptitude test, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2019 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of credit (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics)
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2019 JAMB examination.