Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The general public and and all those interested in Abia State University (ABSU) is hereby informed that the management of the school has released the Post-Unified tertiary matriculation examination (Post UTME) and direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Therefore, all qualified suitable candidates who wishes to apply into the Abia State University Uturu can now go ahead to do so.
All Direct Entry students are also invited for Aptitude Test.
NOTE: The registration forms for the aptitude test are available online from Thursday 5th July 2019
CLOSING DATE:The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is Friday, 19th July, 2019.
Interested candidates are advised to go through this post carefully as there are important details you need to know about the form like the requirement, how to apply etc.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form.
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
ABSU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who selected Abia State University as their First or Second choice, those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).