Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
PhosMobile is accepting applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the position a UI/UX Designer. Interested candidates should please continue reading for more details. Phosmobile is into web design and development.
UI/UX Designer at PhosMobile
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Run critical testing procedures on new ideas before implementing
- Test for intuitive and experience.
- Create quick visibility transparencies for design ideas on storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Gather, understand and evaluate user business requirements from a UI/UX perspective.
- Plan and implement new design and make necessary adjustments based on user feedback.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Coding experience is not compulsory, but understanding of how web technologies work is vital
- Develop UI mockups, prototypes and graphics assets needed for new product ideas.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Work closely with developers to bring these concepts to live projects.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 7th April, 2019.
Read also: Ongoing Recruitment at Bristow Group
For more available jobs click here