Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
Halogen Security Limited has an opening for the position of Professional Sales Staff, please do continue reading to get more information on the requirements, location, and how to apply. Halogen Security Limited is an Insurance industry in different locations.
Professional Sales Staff in an Insurance Company
- They are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Maintain and expand client database.
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
Read also: Real Estate Sales Executive at Loraché Group
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- BA/BSc. degree or equivalent
- 27 years and above.
- The staff will be entitled to a base pay.
- Commission it tied to every transaction/deal you are able to close successfully.
- Opportunity to be converted as full term employee will be based on performance.
Recommended: UI/UX Designer at PhosMobile
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Professional Sales Staff-Benin/Edo”, as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly rebroadcast to other qualified candidates.
For more available jobs click here