Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public of the ongoing recruitment at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.Do continue reading to get more details on the available positions, requirements and how to apply.
Read also: Ongoing Recruitment at Bristow Group
The available positions are:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- As a young graduate, the YPD programme will grow you into a well-rounded technical/business management professional in 3 to 5 years.
- Our graduate trainees are young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC.
- Deliver cost-effective business outcomes.
- Support delivery of project team assignments.
- Support the implementation of organizational processes.
- Support line managers/supervisors to develop and implement strategic work plans across diverse functions.
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Environmental Science, Basin Modelling, Surveying and Architecture.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power, Software, Computer, Environmental, Marine, Materials/Metallurgical and Pipeline Engineering.NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Public Administration and International Relations/Studies.
- ART/HUMANITIES: Mass Communication, English and History.
- Law: Law
- Business/Management: Business Administration, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Purchasing & Supply, Management Information System and Human Resource Management.
Recommended: Jobs and Vacancies at Trinity University 2019
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age as at 31st December, 2018.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
Key Functional Competencies:
- Personal Effectiveness
- Effective Communication
- Information Technology
- Ability to Work in Teams
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2019.
For more available jobs click here
- All applicants should please note that successful candidates may be required to work in any of our business locations across Nigeria.
- All applications must be completed online as paper applications are not acceptable.
- Applicants will be required to attach any relevant professional certification attained
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please ensure that you apply for one job position only. Multiple applications will lead to nullification of all submissions