Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public, newly admitted and returning students of University of Calabar(UNICAL) that the management of the school have announced the exercise for hostel accommodation for 2018/2019 academic session.
Students are advised therefore to follow the guidelines on how to get a bad space in the hostel and should do so early because time waits for no one; especially for newly admitted students who wouldn’t want to be stranded due to lack of information.
- UNICAL 2018/2019 School fees schedule.
- UNICAL 2018/2019 Merit Admission List Released.
- The List Of Courses Offered In UNICAL.
Ensure you have paid your fees for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- Log on to www.unicalhostels.com and click on “Hostel Application”. You will be requested to enter your school fees receipt number or the e-transact number, then click on “verify”.
- Upon successful verification of your fee payment, the online form would display for you to complete the form and submit.
- The list of those whose application have been considered for hostel accommodation will be published concurrently. If your name is on the published list, kindly proceed to micro finance bank to purchase scratch card at N16,500.00
- Having paid for your accommodation space successfully, get two file jackets and write your NAME, MATRIC NUMBER, PHONE NUMBER & DEPARTMENT on each file. Also attach passport photograph on each file, with a photocopy of your fees receipt and evidence of Hostel fee payment.
- Submit your file at the office of the Dean of Students at the Student Affairs Division.
How to Print UNICAL Hostel Allocation Slip.
- Go to www.unicalhostels.com
- Click on “Hostel Application” button and fill out the application form.
- Click on “Confirm application” button to complete your application process.
- Your “Application number” will be displayed to you in the top bar. Be sure to copy it and keep it as you will need it to continue.
- Once application is successful, log by entering your “MATRIC NUMBER” and “APPLICATION NUMBER” (Provided in the previous step)
- Once logged in successfully, enter your scratch card “PIN” and click on “Pay for hostel”.
- If your payment was successful, you will be presented with your hostel space allocation for printing.
- Click on “Print Slip” to print your allocation slip.
- Click on “Sign out” to leave the portal.
Please note that the portal opens from 13 February, 2019 and closes 25th February, 2019. Only those who applied on-line would be considered for hostel space.