Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and aspirants who wishes to study in University of Abuja Teaching Hospital(UATH) that the admission form for post basic intensive care nursing school is out for 2019/2020 academic session.
This is an opportunity for those who wishes to work in the nursing field to have both theoretical and practical knowledge of what they are venturing into.
Future applicants are to view the requirements and on how to apply which is communicated below;
UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Requirements.
For a candidate to be qualified for admission into Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School, University of Abuja Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada, Abuja, FCT, he/she must:
- Be a registered Nurse with current practicing license of Nursing &Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Possess 5 credits pass in the following O’Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry; in not more than two (2) sittings (WAEC & NECO are acceptable).
How to Apply for UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission.
1. The application form is obtainable at the school complex or can be filled online at www.uath.gov.ng
2. For online filling of the admission form; Pay a non-refundable application fee of SEVEN THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED NAIRA (N7,200.00) using the process stated below:
TO PAY FOR THE FORM ONLINE:
- Go to www.remita.net.
- Click on PAY GOVERNMENT AGENCY.
- Name of MDA is U.A.T.H. Name of service is IGR (Internally Generated Revenue).
- Input Applicant’s full name, email and phone number.
- Confirm transaction and proceed to payment.
- Copy the RRR number that will be displayed, take to any commercial bank and pay for the form.
- Scan the remita receipt / print out from the bank and bank teller together.
- Proceed to to fill the application form.
- Scan recent passport photograph, and the bank teller/receipt used for payment
- Go to www.uath.gov.ng, scroll down the page and click APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Read the instructions carefully, scroll down the page and Click on CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICATION FORM to apply
- Fill the Application Form online and submit
- Check your email address for the PDF of the form submission
- Print out the duly filled Application Form.
- Come along with printed application form and the bank teller with the remita receipt used for payment on the entrance examination day.
- For enquiries, please contact us on 08056206826, 08055475957 and 08065130539 or by email – email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
(Closing date for the purchase of the form is on the morning of the examination date).
UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Entrance Exam & Interview.
- Thursday / 23RD May, 2019 – Written examination
- Friday / 24TH May, 2019 – Oral examination
Venue: THE SCHOOL COMPLEX AUDITORIUM
Time: 9:00am Each Day
- Candidates are to bring along with them their current professional practicing license, original and photocopies of their credentials and writing materials on the entrance examination days.
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.