Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The general public and all undergraduate students of African countries are hereby informed that the Nigerian Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), total upstream companies in Nigeria
Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) scholarship for 2019/2020 is now on.
Hence, if you happen to be among those asking questions about NNPC/ Total scholarship, How much they pay, what it takes to get this scholarship, how can i apply, when can i apply and many more. we will get all your questions answered as they are below this post so i urge you to go through them carefully.
ABOUT NNPC-TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years. The 2018/2019 is due and this web portal is dedicated to receiving applications from eligible Nigerian undergraduates.
NNPC/ TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP BENEFIT
Scholarship level: Tertiary
Amount : 150,000 per student per Academic year
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Scholarship.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE) UTME
- JAMB/ University, Admission letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Application Forms are available online and must be completed online. Applications will close on October 31, 2018. Selection tests will hold on December 1, 2018 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidatesonly. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
NNPC/Total Scholarship Eligibility.
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.