Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and interested persons that they can now apply for undergraduate scholarship of the Master Card Foundation Scholars Program at Makerere University 2019/2020.
This is an opportunity for those interested and who are economically disadvantaged or due to lack of funds could not have a degree from any part of the continent in Africa to apply.
Interested persons are to read carefully the objectives/instructions on how to apply and also check for eligibility.
- Leventis Foundation MBA Scholarship.
- USADF-All Nigeria Off-Grid Energy Challenge.
- African Food Prize.
- GE Aspire Leadership Development Program.
- PG Internship Program.
- Rotary Peace Fellowship.
- GOI Peace Foundation International Essay Contest.
- Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2019.
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2020/2021.
- IBM Great Minds Student Internship 2019.
Since 2014, Makerere University in partnership with Mastercard Foundation, has provided scholarships at the undergraduate level to academically talented, yet financially disadvantaged students from Sub-Saharan Africa. Recipients of this scholarship are provided with comprehensive financial, academic as well as social and leadership development support for the entire period of their study at the University. Makerere University is now pleased to announce 455 undergraduate scholarship opportunities (388 young women and 67 young men) for national (89%) and international (11%) students joining the University for academic year 2019/2020.
Applicants Eligible for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Makerere University.
- Must be admitted to study at Makerere University main campus for the academic year 2019/2020. This means that in order to fit within the Makerere University admission guidelines, all Scholarship applicants should endeavor to apply for admission when Makerere University advertises for private sponsorship.
- Must be from an economically disadvantaged background, and a citizen of any country in Africa.
- Should exhibit academic excellence in either Sciences or Arts with a minimum of 11 points for girls and 15 Points for boys obtained in U.A.C.E or its equivalent in 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Must demonstrate leadership potential and commitment to social betterment.
- Must have a record of community service.
- Should not be a holder of any other Scholarship.
- Should not have completed any Diploma or Undergraduate studies.
- Should not be a registered student of any university or tertiary institution.
How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Makerere University.
Applicants should obtain and complete the Scholarship Application Forms at no cost from Makerere University, Senate Building Level 4, Room 402, or Download the application forms from the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Makerere website on http://mcfsp.mak.ac.ug or visit Makerere University website at http://mak.ac.ug
Submit completed application forms to the address in (1) above by 5.00pm on Friday 10th May 2019. If submitting by email as an attachment, ensure the scanned copy of the scholarship application form is clearly legible and send to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
NOTE: THE APPLICATION FORMS ARE NOT FOR SALE AND NO PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE BY THE APPLICANT AT ANY STAGE OF THE SELECTION PROCESS, EXCEPT THE APPLICATION FEE WHICH IS CHARGED BY MAKERERE UNIVERSITY.
Those applicants who will not have heard from us by 24th August, 2019 should consider their application unsuccessful.