Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
Bristow Group has an opening for Cabin Crew, interested candidates should continue reading to get more information on the requirements and how to apply. Bristow Group is a leading provider of helicopter services to the worldwide offshore energy industry based on the number of aircraft operated, and one of two helicopter service providers to the offshore energy industry with global operations.
Recommended: Captain at Bristow Group
Its headquarters is in Houston, Texas and with recent acquisitions of premium regional air carriers, Bristow provides point-to-point scheduled and charter transportation services, combining fixed-wing with rotary-wing services to clients around the world. Bristow has proudly served the offshore oil transport industry in major exploration and production arenas for 60 years and has been responsible for many industry-leading technological innovations.
Bristow will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Aviation / Airline
Job ID: R-0001205
Recommended: Jobs and Vacancies at Trinity University 2019
- Achieves On Time Departure without compromising on safety and security standards.
- To maximize the customer experience in the cabin, ensuring that it meets the BHNL’s service standard.
- Ensuring that individual passenger needs are recognized.
- Directly responsible for the safety and security of each flight. To assist the Flight Crew in achieving successful flights operations and to maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
- Upholds Safety and Security standards.
- Ensures that pre and post flight checks are completed.
- Monitors waste and the use of equipment appropriately.
- Ensures effective communication with the Flight Crew.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures, including AVMED, are followed correctly.
- Directly responsible for the flight safety in accordance with SEP manual, NCAA and JAR Ops procedures.
- Throughout employment, remain fully conversant with SEP procedures and successfully complete annual recurrent training.
- To build an effective relationship with Customers and Crew, demonstrating BHNL Brand / values.
- To effectively communicate changes that would impact the in-flight services.
- To understand the Company’s objectives and how related departments work in order to build effective working relationships.
- Type rated on the ERJ135/145.
- A current NSAA issued license.
- Must have at least 2 years experience.
- Candidate should possess a University degree (Bachelor’s) or HND qualification.
Recommended: Nationwide Recruitment In An Oil and Gas Company
Application Closing Date: 12th March, 2019.
For more available jobs click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited.