Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and students of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria(ABU) that the management of the school has released the admission list(1st, 2nd and 3rd Batches) for 2018/2019 academic session.
Students are to log into the school’s portal and check for their names.
Congratulations to those whose names made it to the list.
See Also; The List Of Courses Offered In ABU.
Check ABU Admission List.
- Go to ABU admission portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng/index.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Search to access your ABU admission status.
- All successful admitted candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal and accept the offer of admission by JAMB, as failure to do this would result to automatic disqualification of the candidate’s admission by the University and will therefore be immediately replaced with those on the waiting list. RECOMMENDED:— How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Successful candidates are to report for the collection of their admission letters at A.B.U convocation square (main campus) at 9:00am daily.
- You are to come along with original credentials and scratch card(s) of your respective O-levels result for screening.
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your ABU admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABU admission status.