Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
Medicine is the science and practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. Medicine and Surgery is a highly challenging but extremely rewarding programme that will give you the medical knowledge, clinical and research skills, attitudes, awareness and enthusiasm for a vocation in any field of medicine.
Surgery is a medical specialty that uses operative manual and instrumental techniques on a patient to investigate or treat a pathological condition such as a disease or injury, to help improve bodily function or appearance or to repair unwanted ruptured areas.
The following are the list of universities that offer Medicine And Surgery as a course in Nigeria. They are arranged in order of their popularity among admission seekers and UTME applicants. Generally, there are 39 universities that offer Medicine and Surgery in Nigeria.
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- University Of Port-Harcourt
- Bayero University, Kano
- University Of Lagos
- University Of Jos, Jos
- University Of Maiduguri
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto
- University Of Calabar, Calabar
- University Of Uyo
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Niger Delta University , Wilberforce Island
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Imo State University, Owerri
- University Of Abuja,Abuja
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye
- Gombe State University, Tudun Wada, Gombe
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Kogi State University, Anyigba
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti
- Anambra State University, Uli
- Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences Laje Road, Ondo, Ondo State
- Afe Babalola University , Ado-Ekiti
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Bingham University, Karu
- Madonna University, Okija
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements in Nigeria
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Medicine and Surgery under the Faculty of Medical, Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences in the below Universities include Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
UDUSOK and UNIMAID accept Mathematics in lieu of Physics.